Create inspirational and powerful virtual and face-to-face conferences & travel around the UK and Ireland to deliver them!
This is a brilliant opportunity to join CPI, an international award-winning professional conference organiser and further your career in conference production. We believe it is our responsibility to harness your creativity, conference design and maximise technology to create new value for our clients and their delegates.
Together we are a dynamic and passionate team, developing and delivering amazing conferences for our clients. Working as part of a close-knit and creative operations team, you will be an integral part of the conference development process from beginning to end. CPI can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow. Our success is powered by people and technology; we are always seeking ways to amaze our clients.
You will create and deliver diverse and scalable conference experiences and be the go-to person for your clients and their committees, supporting and guiding them through the planning process and delivering an exceptional experience for their delegates. You will have responsibility for all aspects of the conference, from budget and financial management to the marketing and communications strategy to drive delegate numbers and profitability.
We look for candidates who are:
- Mega Time Managers: you can’t live without your to-do list and constantly prioritise and re-prioritise
- Ambitious; competitive, self-driven, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and confident
- Passionate; passionate about the work you do, and that excites and inspires others
- Poised; able to thrive under pressure and deadlines and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confident and Self-Assured; Isn’t daunted by the task of leading large projects and taking responsibility for their success
- Creative; you then think and operate outside the box
- Curiosity: Taking the time to look, learn and discover something new every day.
- Ingenuity: Finding creative ways to solve problems and create opportunities.
- Fearlessness: Acting with confidence and without fear of failure.
- Quality: Taking pride in the craft and the robustness of our output.
- Collaboration: Finding a rhythm in working with other people makes ‘we’ a lot stronger than ‘me’.
What we need from you:
- Third-level qualification in event management, business administration, or project management is essential
- Minimum five years of experience
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication, presentation skills and stakeholder engagement
- Solutions focussed, with the ability to quickly problem-solve
- Commercially astute
- Assimilates complex information quickly
- Will have curiosity and the desire to learn about our clients
If this opportunity excites you, please get in touch with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be a great candidate!