Are you an experienced marketing professional who is looking for a new challenge?
We are currently looking for an ambitious, passionate and creative Marketing Specialist to join our team. As a marketing specialist with Conference Partners International, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of marketing strategies for our client’s conferences. This is an outstanding opportunity for a suitably qualified marketing professional to join an award-winning, multicultural organisation in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Develop individual conference marketing strategies, including goals, objectives, and target audiences
- Research trends in conference planning to develop new ideas for future conferences
- Attend briefing sessions with clients and the account team to gain a thorough understanding of the conference, key engagement points and value proposition
- Be creative in finding new and effective ways to engage with the client’s community.
- Utilise content to attract and retain delegates
- Deliver on key objectives across brand design, marketing, public relations, digital and social media initiatives
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance and protect the conference brand profile
- Research and analyse delegates’ needs to identify marketing opportunities.
- Gather delegate and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase delegate acquisition, and generate engagement across all platforms
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimise accordingly.
- Develop the marketing activity calendar for each conference, including promotions, brand, public relations and digital
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Track registration and produce contingency plans where necessary to meet target revenue and community development goals.
- Lead the drafting and copyediting for key editorial pieces, organisational newsletters, and publications.
- Create blogs, op-eds, and other content.
- Develop messaging ahead of key advocacy priorities and policy windows.
- Draft, edit and review content for digital platforms.
- Oversee communications channels and websites and promote collaboration and knowledge sharing through regular comms and virtual meetings.
- Be a trusted adviser to clients’ stakeholders on communications and generate buy-in and enthusiasm.
- Be the team’s expert on our comms channels and style and provide editorial guidance to ensure messaging consistency and quality.
- Use analysis and metrics to constantly improve the effectiveness and contribution to the strategy of conference communications.
- Work closely with stakeholders to drive positive, innovative and impactful communications activity to support the client’s strategic priorities and collaborate with colleagues to share experience and best practices and excellence in market-leading communications.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure that all elements of the conference marketing activities are delivered as planned
- Manage the marketing and communications budget for conferences
- Manage the design and production of flyers, brochures, posters, banners, and other print materials used for marketing conferences
- 3rd level degree qualified in marketing or a related discipline.
- 2-3+ years’ relevant marketing experience in a commercially focused organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage at all levels of seniority.
- Strong IT skills ideally including Mailchimp and social media scheduling tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Video & Multimedia editing
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite or Canva
- Experience with PPC and / or Paid Social Media Campaigns
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model
- Fantastic company culture
- Great career development opportunities
Think you would be a great fit? Send an email along with a short cover letter and an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t have 100% of the qualifications but still think you would be a great candidate? Apply anyway, we will be in touch if we think you have what it takes to grow into this role.